These are the freshest pepper smoked sockeye salmon strips you can get! Our smoking process has been in practice for thirty years! Black pepper seasoned for just the right pizzaz then packed in its own natural juices! Wild caught in Alaska, smoked in Alaska, then shipped direct to your door.
Our Pepper Smoked sockeye salmon fillet four ounce strips are truly gourmet quality. These sockeye's are troll caught here outside the the Kuskokwim Bay. Harvested filleted and Alder smoked for that one of a kind Alaskan taste. Great for spreads, chowder, cheese ball's, salads. USPS shipping allow 5 to 7 days delivery.
Eat more fish and live to love longer!
All smoked products ship via USPS. Allow 5 to 7 days for delivery. Here's a few tidbits on health benefits of our smoked sockeye salmon pepper fillets.
Diverse Health Benefits From Seafood’s Long- Chain Omega-3s
The long-chain omega-3s found in seafood benefit everyone’s health. Evidence continues to accumulate revealing how seafood omega-3s may improve our health. The benefits include:
* Heart health with a lower chance of dying from coronary heart disease and sudden cardiac death – 20% to 50% less likely
* Improved electrical properties of the heart, including more stable rhythms, lower heart rate and better heart rate variability (adaptability)
* Less chance of a first heart attack and other nonfatal cardiac events
* Improved blood lipid patterns with lower blood triglycerides (fats) and higher HDL or “good” cholesterol levels; however, seafood omega-3s have little effect on LDL or “bad” cholesterol
* Less unwanted blood clotting that could lead to a heart attack or stroke
* Reduced inflammation, an underlying contributor to heart disease and other disorders
* Healthier blood vessel function and blood flow
* Slower progression of atherosclerosis and clogged arteries * Brain function – Sharper brain function including neuro-transmission (communication between brain cells), protection of neurons from injury and disease, rapid responses to hormones and regulatory substances, and improved brain cell repair and regeneration
* Healthy cognition and memory, especially in aging; seafood omega-3s may lower the risk of developing Alzheimer’s disease, other dementias and possibly Parkinson’s disease
* Proper brain growth and development in fetal and infant life; insufficient intake of DHA and EPA is associated with lower brain DHA content and a greater chance of childhood behavioral disorders such as dyslexia, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and conditions affecting movement and coordination
* Mental health – Reduced risk and severity of several mental disorders, including depression, bipolar disorder,
and mood disorders such as anxiety, hostility and aggression