- 1 cup 1 cup prepared low-fat Caesar salad dressing
- 1/2 Tablespoon 1/2 Tablespoon lime zest
- 1 Tablespoon 1 Tablespoon minced jalapeos
- 4 4 Alaska Pollock fillets (6 to 8 oz. each), fresh, thawed or frozen
- 2 Tablespoons 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 8 cups 8 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- Whisk together the Caesar dressing, lime zest and jalapeos in small bowl; set aside.
- Rinse any ice glaze from frozen Alaska Pollock under cold water; pat dry with paper towel. Heat a heavy nonstick skillet over medium-high
- heat. Brush both sides of fillets with oil. Place fillets in heated skillet and cook, uncovered, about 3 minutes, until browned. Shake pan
- occasionally to keep fish from sticking.
- Turn fillets over and season with chili powder. Cover pan tightly and reduce heat to medium. Cook an additional 2 minutes; adjust cook time
- for smaller fillets if necessary. (Reduce cook time by half for fresh or thawed fillets.) Cook just until fish is opaque throughout.
- To serve, toss romaine with dressing. Portion 2 cups salad onto each of 4 plates; top with Alaska Pollock fillet.
- Cook's Tip: Substitute Alaska Cod or Sole fillets for Alaska Pollock; adjust cook time for fillets if necessary.
Share this Recipe