- Classic ingredients from Indian cuisine season this slightly sweet, golden sauce, making it ideal to pair with Alaska Pollock, cod, crab
- and scallops.
- 1 cup 1 cup plain Greek-style yogurt
- 3 Tablespoons 3 Tablespoons fresh lime juice (about 1 lime)
- 1 Tablespoon 1 Tablespoon curry powder
- 2 2 to 3 Tablespoons mango chutney
- 1 teaspoon 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 2 to 3 Tablespoons fresh chopped cilantro
- 1 1 green onion, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce, or to taste
- Whisk the yogurt, lime juice, and curry powder together in a small bowl. Stir in the chutney, garlic, cilantro, green onion, and hot sauce
- until blended. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Share this Recipe