- Sunny Mediterranean flavors star in this tangy orange-mustard sauce thats superb matched with Alaska salmon, halibut, crab and scallops.
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons 2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons 2 Tablespoons honey
- 1/3 cup 1/3 cup fresh tarragon leaves
- 1 can 1 can (11 oz.) mandarin orange slices, thoroughly drained OR 2 fresh mandarin oranges, peeled, sectioned and seeded
- 1/2 teaspoon 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Place the vinegar and mustard in a blender or bowl of a food processor. Blend or pulse until smooth. With motor pulsing, slowly add olive
- oil until fully incorporated. Add the honey, tarragon, and oranges; blend or pulse again until almost smooth. Serve immediately, or cover
- and refrigerate until needed.
Share this Recipe