- Lay prosciutto out on a flat surface. One inch from the bottom of each piece add 1 tsp. of pesto. Place a scallop over the pesto, and roll
- it up in the prosciutto.
- On a preheated grill, place the scallop wrap and cook for 1 minute.
- Remove to sheet pan, mark side up, cover and refrigerate until needed.
- At service, place the sheet pan in a preheated 425F oven and cook until just heated through, 4-5 minutes.
- SERVING STYLE
- For Tray Pass:
- Drizzle additional pesto on a serving tray, top with the scallops, grill marked side up, garnish with chiffonade of basil.
Share this Recipe