- 1 pound 1 pound skinless Alaska Halibut
- 10 10 to 12 skewers (4 to 6-inches in length)
- 1 cup 1 cup pistachios, coarsely ground
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- Olive oil spray
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 10 10 to 12 butter lettuce leaves, small romaine leaves or endive
- Yogurt Mint Sauce:
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Greek yogurt (2% or non-fat)
- 1 Tablespoon 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon 1 Tablespoon fresh mint, minced
- 1 clove 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 1/4 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon chili flakes, to taste
- Cut a piece of aluminum foil to fit a heavy-duty baking sheet; set aside. Heat the baking sheet in oven at 425F while prepping halibut.
- Cut Alaska Halibut into 1-1/2 inch wide pieces (by 2 to 3 inches long, depending on skewer length), then skewer. Mix pistachios and
- breadcrumbs; sprinkle onto a plate. Roll in or press pistachio crust onto halibut pieces. Spray fish and aluminum foil with olive oil
- spray; season bites with salt and pepper.
- Remove baking sheet from oven. Transfer foil, with halibut skewers, onto baking sheet and return to oven. Roast for 8 to10 minutes, turning
- once during cooking. Cook just until fish is opaque throughout.
- Whisk together yogurt, lemon juice, mint, garlic, salt and chili flakes to make sauce. Place halibut bites on butter lettuce and serve with
Share this Recipe